A Finance Lease is an agreement allowing the Lessee to rent the Lessor's asset for a pre-determined period of time, for a pre-determined ﬁxed rental amount, with a pre-determined residual value.
At the completion of the lease period, the lessee is offered the option to purchase the asset for the residual value. Finance leases are generally for 100% of the assets value however that is at the discretion of BSP Finance and subject to credit approval.
- Minimum Finance amount - K20, 000.
- Maximum Finance amount - K3M.
- From 6 Months - 60 Months.
- The term of the lease will be dependent on the asset type and its economic life.
Customer Contribution & Security
- Deposit requirements will be dependent on the application, however 100% finance may be offered to approved clients.
- Lease rentals are payable monthly in advance.
- The ﬁrst rental payment is payable at the time of draw down along with any up- front fees.
- Interest rates are fixed for the term of the loan.
- Interest rate charged will be defined at the time of application.
- Refinancing will be offered in all countries where the regulatory environment allows it.
- Care should be taken to advise the customer that exit fees may be payable to the current finance.
- Competitive Interest rates and Flexible Terms offered.
- Improves company cash ﬂow.
- Speed of approval turnaround and documentation.
- Enables ﬁnancing of income producing assets to improve business proﬁtability.
To apply click here for the Application Form and also complete Statement of Position.
Contact Us on 320 1212 or 7030 1212 or Email: email@example.com.
Contact our Sales Team.