A Finance Lease is an agreement allowing the Lessee to rent the
Lessor's asset for a pre-determined period of time, for a pre-determined
ﬁxed rental amount, with a pre-determined residual value.
completion of the lease period, the lessee is offered the option to
purchase the asset for the residual value. Finance leases are generally
for 100% of the assets value however that is at the discretion of BSP Finance
and subject to credit approval.
- Minimum Finance amount - PGK20 thousand.
- Maximum Finance amount - PGK3 million.
- From 6 Months - 60 Months.
- The term of the lease will be dependent on the asset type and its economic life.
Customer Contribution & Security
- Deposit requirements will be dependent on the application, however, 100% finance may be offered to approved clients
- Lease rentals are payable monthly in advance.
- The ﬁrst rental payment is payable at the time of draw down along with any up- front fees.
- Interest rates are fixed for the term of the loan
- Interest rate charged will be defined at time of application
- Refinancing will be offered in all countries where the regulatory environment allows it.
- Care should be taken to advise the customer that exit fees may be payable to the current finance.
- Competitive interest rates and Flexible terms offered
- Improves company cash ﬂow
- Speed of approval turnaround and documentation
- Enables ﬁnancing of income producing assets to improve business proﬁtability
To apply click here for the Application Forms and also complete Statement of Position
Contact us on 320 1212 or 7030 1212 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Sales Team