A Finance Lease is an agreement allowing the Lessee to rent the Lessor's asset for a pre-determined period of time, for a pre-determined ﬁxed rental amount, with a pre-determined residual value. At the completion of the lease period, the lessee is offered the option to purchase the asset for the residual value. Finance leases are generally for 100% of the assets value however that is at the discretion of BSPF and subject to credit approval.
- Minimum Finance amount - K20 thousand.
- Maximum Finance amount - K3 million.
- Requirements will vary in each BSPF Country.
- From 6 Months - 60 Months.
- The term of the lease will be dependent on the asset type and its economic life.
Customer Contribution & Security
- Vary based on credit quality.
- A ﬁnance lease is generally 100% ﬁnancing, however that will be at the discretion of the BSPF Country Manager/General Manager.
- Lease rentals are payable monthly in advance.
- The ﬁrst rental payment is payable at the time of draw down along with any up- front fees.
- Interest rates are ﬁxed for the full term of the lease.
- Rates are set by the Country Manager/General Manager.
- Refinancing will be offered in all countries where the regulatory environment allows it.
- Care should be taken to advise the customer that exit fees may be payable to the current finance.
- Competitive interest rates offered.
- Flexible terms offered.
- Speed of approval.
- Speed of settlement.
Click here for the Application Forms and Statement of Position
Contact us on 320 1212 or 7030 1212 or Email: email@example.com
Contact our Sales Team