WHAT IS A CONSUMER VEHICLE LOAN?
A Consumer Vehicle Loan is a fixed term loan repayable in regular instalments covering principal and interest, for the purchase of a car.
Who is for?
Employed individuals in need of purchasing a motor vehicle for private use.
|Minimum Loan Amount||PGK20, 000|
|Maximum||No maximum limit.|
|Security||An acceptable vehicle from an authorised and licenced motor vehicle dealer|
- Minimum of 2x valid IDs.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or over.
- 3x Recent Pay slips.
- Motor vehicle quote from dealer.
- Details of other loans or credit accounts.
- Current Employment Confirmation to confirm minimum 6 months service.
Our Accredited Dealers
- 2Fast Motors (Used Car Dealer)
- Boroko Motors
- Ela Motors
- Freeway Motors (Used Car Dealer)
- Kimbe Kar Sales
- Nation Wide Rent A Car - Avis
- Niu Ford
- PNG Motors
- Port Moresby Motors
- Wheels Limited
- Lael Motors
*Terms and conditions apply.