A Finance Lease is an agreement allowing the Lessee to rent the Lessor's asset for a pre-determined period of time, for a pre-determined ﬁxed rental amount, with a pre-determined residual value.
At the completion of the lease period, the lessee is offered the option to purchase the asset for the residual value. Finance leases are generally for 100% of the assets value however that is at the discretion of BSP Finance and subject to credit approval.
- Minimum Finance amount - K20, 000.
- Maximum Finance amount - K3M.
- From 6 Months - 60 Months.
- The term of the lease will be dependent on the asset type and its economic life.
Customer Contribution & Security
- Deposit requirements will be dependent on the application, however 100% finance may be offered to approved clients.
- Lease rentals are payable monthly in advance.
- The ﬁrst rental payment is payable at the time of draw down along with any up- front fees.
- Interest rates are fixed for the term of the loan.
- Interest rate charged will be defined at the time of application.
- Refinancing will be offered in all countries where the regulatory environment allows it.
- Care should be taken to advise the customer that exit fees may be payable to the current finance.
- Competitive Interest rates and Flexible Terms offered.
- Improves company cash ﬂow.
- Speed of approval turnaround and documentation.
- Enables ﬁnancing of income producing assets to improve business proﬁtability.
To apply click here for the Application Form and also complete Statement of Position.